Enpass: the “offline” password manager for a secure digital life.
“Offline” means we don’t store your passwords, credentials or files on our servers. You keep control of your most sensitive information – your data is stored (encrypted) locally on your devices, and, you can still synchronize it across your devices using your own cloud accounts, without sending it to our servers.
◆ Offline: No data on our servers.
◆ Stores everything: Secure vault for your logins, credit cards, bank accounts, driving licenses, attachments or any other information.
◆ Unbeatable security: 100% data is encrypted by AES-256 bit, using open-source SQLCIPHER Engine.
◆ Data synchronization: Syncs data through iCloud, Dropbox, WebDAV, Google Drive, OneDrive, Box, Nextcloud, Wi-Fi, or local WLAN network.
◆ Breach monitoring: Get alerts to change passwords when any of your websites saved in Enpass are breached.
◆ Multiple vaults: Separate your personal, family and work data in different vaults.
◆ Password Autofill: Autofills passwords in supported browsers with just one click.
◆ Biometric authentication- Supports use of Biometric for quick unlock to access information.
◆ Enpass on your Android Wear (Wear OS) lets you access your information right from your wrist without the need to pick up your phone.
◆ Import from others: You can easily import your passwords from other software, to Enpass, using the desktop version.
PASSWORDS WHEN AND WHERE YOU NEED THEM
– Stop getting locked out of your accounts and struggling with continual password resets. Remember just one master password and let Enpass take care of the rest.
– Create strong, unique passwords for all your online accounts.
– Autofill logins and credit card details to automatically access your accounts.
– Automatically check for old, weak or compromised passwords.
– Access your information on all your computers and mobile devices.
– Choose where you store your personal data – on your own device(s) and/or in your own personal cloud storage (iCloud, Google Drive, OneDrive, Box, WebDAV or Nextcloud).
– Synchronize your data between your devices via your cloud accounts or “cloudlessly” via WiFi.
ORGANIZE YOUR DIGITAL LIFE
– Enpass not only takes care of your passwords; it keeps all your credit cards, driving licenses, loyalty and membership cards and other personal files and identities secure.
– Keep the documents and credentials needed for the different areas of your life (personal, family and work) in separate vaults.
– Organize your information using categories and tags.
– Share passwords and more with team and family members.
SECURITY IS IN OUR DNA
– Security of your data is our priority and this starts with where it is stored. Unlike other password managers we do not store any of your passwords and files on our servers.
– Your data is fully encrypted with 256-bit AES with a key derived from 320,000 iterations of PBKDF2-HMAC-SHA512.
– We do not store or have any access to or visibility of your master password or any of your encrypted data.
– You can add an extra layer of authentication with a Keyfile.
Mobile: Evaluate Enpass for free with a limit of up to 25 items and a single vault. You can subscribe to the Premium plan anytime using the in-app purchase.
USE OF ACCESSIBILITY FEATURES
The Accessibility features help you to autofill the credentials into apps and websites saved in the Enpass.
You can connect with our dedicated support team via:
Email: [email protected]